The woman who sparked a firestorm by claiming she had sex with four firefighters inside the so-called "Animal House" apparently did not have sex with police officers - at least not in their station houses, officials said yesterday.
The woman, who initially claimed she'd been gang-raped inside the Ladder Co. 33/Engine Co. 75 firehouse in The Bronx, has said she slept with 200 to 300 of the city's Bravest and Finest since the 9/11 attacks.
The NYPD's Internal Affairs Division has interviewed several cops the woman identified as sex partners, and is "comfortable that no officers were involved with this woman while they were either on duty or in a police facility," an NYPD official said.
As Fire Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta vowed to overhaul his department, investigators yesterday grilled three Engine Co. 75 firefighters about last Friday's sexcapades, bringing to six the number interrogated so far.
- New York Fire Commish Burning Mad
- FDNY Expanding Sex Probe
- Two FDNY Firefighters Suspended After Alleged Sexual Assault
- FDNY Bravest Suspended in Firehouse Sex Probe
- Woman Claims Gang-Rape At FDNY Firehouse
- Two Suspended In The Bronx Over Sex Probe
- FDNY Sex Probe Expands
- Woman In New York Firehouse Sex Scandal Checks Into Hospital
- Commissioner Vows Zero Tolerance For Sex In Firehouses