''I asked for God to put them in a good place and make sure He didn't make any mistakes,'' she said.
The Bergen County prosecutor's arson investigation unit was at the home Tuesday, but authorities said they had not determined what started the fire. Bauer said investigators determined there was a problem with the home's furnace, but said that was ruled out as the fire's cause.
- Deadly Fire Kills Four Children in Teaneck, New Jersey
- Four Kids Die in New Jersey House Fire Hours After Checked by Firefighters
- Services Held This Morning for Four Children Killed in Fire
- Hundreds Bid Goodbye to Young Victims of New Jersey House Fire
- Family Fire Horror in New Jersey
- Family of Young N.J. Fire Victims Holding Fire Officials Responsible