It started out as a stunt, but ended up with a fireworks injury.
Fire department spokesmen said employees from radio station 99.5 went to the home of a station manager this morning. The home is in the 12000 block of Pineapple Grove Drive in North Potomac, Md.
Man Injured In Fireworks Accident
Authorities said a disc jockey who goes by the moniker Teapot Tim was covered with foam padding that had fireworks stuck on top.
The stunt was billed as being wrapped in fireworks in order to make a big bang. But something went wrong and one person received minor burns.
Fireworks are illegal in Montgomery County. Fire officials said everyone involved will be charged with posession and discharge of fireworks.