On Sunday, Cesar Linares, 40, said his sister-in-law, Najera-Juarez, and her 6-year-old daughter, Katherine, had gone to the campsite to have a meal with Monzon. It was not immediately known if the body of the girl found Sunday was his niece.
``My wife is sick, very sick and nervous because she loved her sister very much,'' Linares said. ``We feel bad and confused.''
- California Mudslide Death Toll Hits 14
- Search Resumes for Seven Mudslide Victims
- 4 Youths Among 7 Dead in California Mudslides
- 15 Trapped in Mudslide in Southern California
- Mudslides Often Occur After Wildfires
- Nine Still Missing in California Mudslides
- 2 Dead, 8 Missing in California Mudslides
- Rain Brings Mudslide Fears To California Fire Areas
- Wildfires Increase Danger of Mudslides