9 Hospitalized After Pa. Carbon Monoxide Scare

PITTSBURGH --

Nine people were treated by doctors after a carbon monoxide incident at a Sharpsburg home on Wednesday.

Police said six people went to the hospital on their own. After doctors began treating them, they asked for firefighters to check on the house.

Once firefighters arrived and confirmed a carbon monoxide leak, they sent two more adults and an infant to the hospital.

There is no word on their condition.

Copyright 2011 by WPXI.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Loading