Two Haverstraw firefighters were injured while battling a blaze that tore through a single-family home in Sunday afternoon.
Crews responded to the house at 78 Sharp Street around 1:09 p.m. to find flames shooting out of all three second-story windows, according to The Journal News.
One firefighter suffered a cut to his hand while another suffered from smoke inhalation, Fire Chief Pat MacNamee told the newspaper.
The family of five that occupied the house escaped injury.
More than 100 firefighters responded and the blaze was put out in about 30 minutes.
Officials say the fire may have been sparked by an electrical malfunction, but the investigating is ongoing.