Feb. 10--Two workers were hospitalization after they apparently were overcome by fumes in an industrial area near Lake Calumet on the Far South Side, officials said.
The men were taken in fair-to-serious condition to St. Margaret's Medical Center in Hammond, according to the Chicago Fire Department.
The incident involved an ammonia leak and occurred around 10:15 a.m. at Liquid Environmental Solutions, 12123 S. Stony Island Avenue, fire officials said. Details were not available, and no one from the company was available for comment.
Copyright 2014 - Chicago Tribune