On Monday, May 12, Central Pierce Fire & Rescue partisapated in the National Top Officials (TOPOFF2) Disaster Exercise. This national exercise mandated by Congress was the largest federal terrorism exercise to be held and includes almost every federal agency including the VP.
These are pictures of Central Pierce Fire & Rescue's TOPOFF drill in Parkland Washington. Thirty-six different public safety, law enforcement, fire/Emergency Medical Services, health and hospital agencies in Pierce County took part in this effort.
- U.S. Bioterrorism Drills End in Chicago
- El Paso Has Mall Bioterrorism Drill
- Hawaii Disaster Exercise Focuses On Imaginary Terrorism Incident
- Chicago Runs Bioterror Readiness Drill
- Prepping For The Real Thing In Georgia
- Practicing a Response to Terror
- Chicago Faces Mock Outbreak in Drill
- 'Dirty Bomb' Opens U.S. Bioterror Drill In Seattle
- Officials Prepare for Bioterror Drill