Fire Damages Maryland Home

Just after 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 18, Baltimore County, MD westside firefighters were alerted for a reported bedroom fire at 7118 Marston Road in the Woodlawn area. First arriving BCoFD Engine 18 reported heavy smoke from a private dwelling. Batallion Chief 2 upgraded the call to a working fire.

The resident was reportedly drying clothes in a microwave, which shorted and sparked the fire.

Among the units that responded were Pikesville, Woodlawn, Catonsville, Westview, Ownings Mills, Boring and Randallstown. The rehab unit also was dispatched.

Loading