Leadership on the Line: Seatbelt Safety in 2010
June 16th, 2010
Download this Podcast »
Dr. Burton A. Clark talks with several chief officers about their department's initiatives to get firefighter's to wear seatbelts while riding on emergency vehicles.
- Lloyd Ayers, Fire Commissioner, Philadelphia Fire Department
- Salvatore Cassano, Fire Commissioner, FDNY
- Virginia Lutz, Safety and Occupational Health Specialist, NIOSH Fire Fighter Fatality Investigation and Prevention Program
- Stephen Raynis, Chief of Safety, FDNY
- Guy Turner, President, Texas State Association of Fire Fighters
The panelists discuss their efforts and challenges while trying to incorporate the National Fire Service Seat Belt Pledge Campaign.
Team Brian Hunton Packet (PDF)