Near-Miss Listen & Learn: Seatbelts and Firefighters
June 22nd, 2009
Download this Podcast »
Near-Miss host John Tippett talks with FDNY Lt. Michael Wilbur about the issue of seatbelt usage in the fire service.
Listen as they review two near-miss reports that involve seatbelts and further discuss this hot topic and how it relates to safe arrival. Tippett says "Wearing a seat belt is an extension of your PPE."
Please send any suggestions, questions or comments, to: email@example.com.
• Near-Miss Report from this podcast (PDF)
• Near-Miss Resource Page (PDF)
• Near-Miss 24/7/365 Safety Calendar (PDF)
• National Fire Fighter Near-Miss Reporting System
• Sign up to receive the "Report of the Week"
• iTunes - Subscribe to Podcast Free Here