Firehouse.com podcasts are focused on skill building and idea sharing for all ranks of fire and rescue service. Listen online or download and listen on the go.
Andrew Bieze, Joe Blank and Jonathan Hall, with Make the Move Training, discuss engine company operations this month.
The three discuss the various factors of an engine company's size-up, including apparatus placements, hoseline selection, water supply and fire suppression tactics.
- Apparatus Architects: 5 Apparatus Specing Mistakes
Podcast • June 5th, 2014
Average Jake's Views From the Jumpseat
- The Average Jake's Views from the Jumpseat: Complacency & Fire Service Goals
Podcast • November 20th, 2012
Campus Firewatch Radio
- Campus Firewatch Radio: Students Providing Outreach, Recent Fires & Capitol Hill Day
Podcast • March 5th, 2012
Fire Marshal's Corner
- Fire Marshal's Corner: Philadelphia's Outreach & Autism Awareness
Podcast • November 23rd, 2011
Firehouse Magazine Insider
- Firehouse Insider March 2014
Podcast • March 18th, 2014
- Lessons from Mayday Survivors Roundtable
Podcast • September 17th, 2012
- Audio: Firefighter Killed in Asheville, NC, Blaze
Podcast • July 28th, 2011
Leadership on the Line
- Leadership on the Line: Japanese and U.S. EMS - What Can we Learn?
Podcast • August 18th, 2010
News & Events
- Apparatus Roundup: Time to Repair or Replace?
Podcast • December 9th, 2013
The Buzz on Technical Rescue
- The Buzz on Technical Rescue: Tower Rescue & New NFPA Standards
Podcast • May 18th, 2014
The Leader's Toolbox
- The Leader's Toolbox: Telecommunicator Emergency Response Task Force
Podcast • December 19th, 2012
Training & Tactics Talk
- Training & Tactics Talk: Starting off with the Right Hoseline
Podcast • June 26th, 2014
- VCOS Radio: Mutual Aid Programs & Advanced Educational Opportunities
Podcast • September 15th, 2010