• Water Discharge: A 28-foot elevated waterway that can be rotated 360 degrees and operated from -10 degrees to +90 degrees for greater firefighting reach
• Less Than 300 Parts: Other elevated waterways have more than 1,800 parts; less moving parts equals less maintenance
• Electrical: A 6,000-watt adjustable light tower
• Hydraulics & Air: Connections for high-pressure hydraulic rescue tools that provide life-saving functions at the scene of motor-vehicle accidents or connections for airoperated hand tools or lift bags
• Lift: The ability to lift 1,000 pounds without the need for a stabilizer system
About Crimson Fire
Crimson Fire is a leading manufacturer of custom fire trucks and other rescue vehicles. A subsidiary of Spartan Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPAR), Crimson Fire is committed to quality, value and innovation. Drawing on more than 130 years of excellence in fire truck manufacturing, Crimson Fire manufactures a full line of pumpers, rescues, aerials, quick-attack vehicles and other emergency-rescue vehicles from its facilities in Pennsylvania and South Dakota. For more information, visit www.crimson-fire.com.
About Spartan Motors, Inc.
Spartan Motors, Inc. designs, engineers and manufactures specialty chassis, specialty vehicles, truck bodies and aftermarket parts for the recreational vehicle (RV) emergency-response, defense, government services, delivery and service markets. The Company's brand names – Spartan™, Crimson Fire™, Crimson Fire Aerials™ and Utilimaster® – are known for quality, value, service and first-to-market innovation. The Company employs approximately 1,500 at facilities in Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana and Texas. Spartan reported sales of $481 million in 2010 and is focused on becoming a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of specialty vehicles and chassis. For more information, visit www.spartanmotors.com.