TheFireStore.com is excited to introduce you to the NEW 14-Inch Knockdown Elite Structural Bunker Boot by Thorogood.
The Knockdown Elite represents industry leading technology incorporated into quality components and built to protect you and your feet. Key features in the NEW 14-Inch Knockdown Elite Structural Hazmat Bunker Boot include:
• Black Oil-Tanned Prime Waterproof, Flame, And Cut-Resisting Leather Upper
• Thorogood’s Exclusive Vibram® FIRE And ICE ATS – All-Terrain Sole
• Non-Metallic Composite Safety Toe Exceeds NFPA 1971-2013 Standard
• Reflective High-Visibility 3M™ Scotchlite™ Piping • Stedair® PTFE Waterproof, Breathable Membrane is Blood-Borne Pathogen Compliant
• Poron® XRD™ Ankle Protection • Rugged Pull Straps
• Two Row Padded Leather Top • Air Venting System
• Wrap-Around Shin Guard
• Steel Triple Ladder Shank The Knockdown Elite also meets or exceeds an extensive list of certification requirements.
NFPA 1971-2013 Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting 2013 Edition; NFPA 1992-2012 Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective Ensembles and Clothing for Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Emergencies; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Composite Safety Toe, EN ISO 12568:2010, Electric Hazard Rated, CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance, and is also UL Certified.
Your investment in a new pair of leather bunker boots should provide you with the best level of protection and durability. The Knockdown Elite delivers a return on your investment that will keep you safe and secure with every step for years to come.
Log onto TheFireStore.com today to learn more and place your order. We have no doubt that your feet will thank you from day one.
About TheFireStore.com and Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc.
TheFireStore.com, a division of Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc., offers product lines from more than 400 manufacturers. Witmer Public Safety Group's motto is Equipping Heroes™ and this continues as they extend their commitment to provide the industry's best equipment and supplies to the professional men and women who serve to ensure the public's safety. For additional information, please call (800) 852-6088 or visit TheFireStore.com.
Contact Information Robert Hlavacek, Public Relations Specialist TheFireStore.com – a division of Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. 484-288-6413 www.TheFireStore.com