The Bullard Eclipse is the fire service industry's first low-cost, lightweight, personal-issue thermal imager designed for every firefighter. This ultra-small imager, weighing 1.5 pounds, is ergonomically shaped to fit in the palm of a firefighter's hand and easily attaches to a firefighter's gear. Designed to equip each firefighter a thermal imager in a fire, the Eclipse features a super lightweight design, easy one button operation, quality images, and 1000 degree dynamic range.
- Power Source: NiMH rechargeable battery - 3 hour operating time
- Display: Digital, Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- 2.4" Diagonal TFT active Matrix display
- Desktop battery charger with one battery
- Eclipse control panel software
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.4"H x 6.5"L x 4"W