Highly visible backlit inclinometers are specifically made for fire trucks that are required to have all instrumentation lighted.
Models 1017 (±10º) and 1023 (±20º) comply with National Fire Protection Association 1901 Standards for Automotive Fire Apparatus.
Made for ALL-weather performance.
- LED: Long lasting Bright White LED Integrated into Existing Housing.
- DEGREE RANGE: ±10º, 2º increments
- CASE: Black Painted Aluminum, Engraved Markings Filled White
- TUBE: Precision glass, white ball, color zones silkscreend on back of backlit tube
- COLOR ZONES: Green, Yellow, Red (customer specified)
- INPUT SUPPLY: 12VDC supply voltage, Max current draw 40mA at max input voltage.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -40ºF to +160ºF