The SuperPASS 3 was designed and tested to meet the life safety needs of firefighters. It is third party certified Compliant to NFPA 1982, Standard on Personal Alert Safety Systems (PASS), 2007 Edition. This PASS device was re-engineered to meet the rigorous durability requirements of the fire service. The primary function of the protective translucent silicone cover protects the PASS from severe impact, vibration and the adverse tic enclosure is a high temperature advanced polymer which protects the PASS from exposure to moisture, chemicals and other hostile agents. Includes:
- Solid-state, 3-axis accelerometer. Senses a broad range of motion and is not position sensitive
- High intensity LEDs for easy visibility
- Dual resonating sound cavities that produce 95+dBA
- Two methods of attachment (Wire clip & SA clip)
- Non-volatile memory that stores the last 8,192 events.