Photo credit: Dennis C. Sharpe
- Unit Type: Pumper Truck
- Year: 2010
- Manufacturer: Ferrara Fire Apparatus, Inc.
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Engine: 400hp Cummins ISL Diesel engine
- Transmission: Allison EVS 3000 automatic transmission
- Pump: Hale QMAX200-23L single stage pump
- Tank: 550 gallon UPF Poly Tank II water tank
- Generator: Harrison 10kW generator
- Location: New Jersey
City of Burlington Fire Department, Mitchell Volunteer Fire Company #3, Burlington County, New Jersey. 2010 Ferrara Ember engine is equipped with a 4 door 6 seat climate controlled cab, 400hp Cummins ISL Diesel engine, Allison EVS 3000 automatic transmission, Hale QMAX200-23L single stage pump, 550 gallon UPF Poly Tank II water tank, Cummins Pump Boss pressure governor, rescue depth compartments, FRC quartz lights, top mounted booster hose reels, ROM shutters, slide out tool trays, Harrison 10kW generator, saws, fans, tarps, forcible entry tools, RIT gear, high rise pack, spill kit, Hannay electric reel, front suction, Federal Q2B mechanical siren, front brow light.
Sold through Neville Fire Apparatus, New Hyde Park, New York. The salesman was John Heidrich, and the cost was $383,750 and was paid for through an AFG Grant.