- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator
- Engine: Cummins 450 hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000EVS
- Pump: Waterous CSU-C20 1,250-gpm
- Tank: 1,000-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: Onan 10,000-watts
- Location: NY
Averhill Park-Sand Lake have placed Engine 1 in service, a KME custom pumper with a 158-inch flat back body constructed of 3/16 inch aluminum. The body has full-height, full-depth compartments on the driver's side and full-height split depth compartments on the officer's side.
It's overall length is 368 inches, with a 187-inch wheel base and an overall height of 112-inches.