- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: Predator Panther
- Engine: MaxxForce 10 405 hp
- Transmission: Allsion 3000EVS
- Pump: Hale Q2 1,500 gpm two-stage
- Tank: 1,000-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: SmartPower HR-10
The members of the Halifax Volunteer Fire Department recently put a custom KME pumper in service at Station 2.
The unit, designated as Wagon 203, has an MFD cab with a 10-inch raised roof and a 168-inch flushback body constructed of 3/16-inch aluminum. The overall length of the apparatus is about 32.5 feet.
It also has a Hale Foamlogix 3.3 foam system with a 30-gallon foam cell integrated in the tank. IT has full-height, split depth compartmentation.