- Unit Type: Pumper
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator 100-inch 4-door
- Engine: Cummins ISL9 450 hp
- Transmission: Allison 3000 EVS
- Pump: Waterous CXS 1,500 gpm single-stage
- Tank: 1,000-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: Harrison 10,000-watt PTO hydraulic
- Location: MA
Westminster (Mass.) Fire Department has taken delivery of a KME custom pumper built on a Predator cab and chassis with a 16-inch raised roof, powered by a Cummins engine and an Allison transmission.
To fight fire, it has a Waterous 1,500-gpm pump, a 1,000-gallon water tank with a 30-gallon Class A foam cell and a 20-gallon Class B foam cell. It's also equipped with a Waterous Advantus 6 Class A and B foam system, a Pro pump panel mounted in the driver's side front compartment.
Other features include a 20-inch front bumper extension with a center and driverside hose well with cover, an EMS storage compartment in the cab and a Amdor Luma Bar lighting.
It also as a treadplate hosebed cover, rear body access ladder, coffin compartments on the driver's side of the body and winch receiver point at the rear of the body.
Code 3 LED warning lights move traffic and Command Light Shadow light tower illuminates the scene.