- Unit Type: Aerial Ladder
- Year: 2014
- Manufacturer: KME Fire Apparatus
- Chassis Manufacturer:
- Model: KME Predator XMFD
- Engine: Cummins ISX12 500 hp
- Transmission: Allison 4000EVS
- Pump: Hale Qmax 2,000-gpm
- Tank: 500-gallon polypropylene
- Generator: Onan 10,000-watt
- Aerial: 103-foot AerialCat rearmount
- Location: NJ
Mt. Laurel (N.J.) recently put a 103-foot KME aerial in service. It's built on a Predator Severe Service cab and chassis with a flat roof, powered by a Cummins engine and an Allison transmission.
To fight fire, it is equipped with Bostrom seating for six, an external cab EMS compartment with internal, in-cab access, an 18-inch front bumper extension with tow bar and a center hose well with divider.
Other features include a Hotstart 1500 engine heater, a Hale pump, aluminum construction turntable access ladders, "Straight Shot" hose bed, NFPA ladder complement in torque box storage with custom shelving and tool boards.
It's also equipped with Fire Research scene lights, Whelen warning lights and CMW cord reel.