1 package cream cheese
1 lb. lean ground beef (or ground sirloin)
1 package taco seasoning
1 jar salsa
1 package mexican or cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. On stovetop, brown beef in a skillet; make sure it is thoroughly cooked.
3. Add taco seasoning and 2 tbsp. water. Stir until mixed.
4. In a baking dish, spread cream cheese on the bottom of the dish, coating evenly.
5. Add the beef mixture. Then add salsa and top with cheese.
6. Cook in the oven until cheese is bubbly.
7. After cooking, you can add sliced lettuce and diced tomatoes if desired. Serve with tortilla chips, pretzels and crackers.