Today the Home Safety Council announced the launch of the Expert Network Academy. On January 6, 2011, HSC will hold a webinar introducing a new fire and injury prevention training resource for the US fire service and safety advocates nationwide from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. EST .
As a coach for the expert network Academy, I've seen first hand some of the planning involved with this venture and I'm very excited with the free online training resources designed to strengthen the knowledge base of our nation's fire service, emergency medical services, safe kids coalitions, public health offices and other safety advocates.
The webinar will introduce the new HSC Expert Network Academy, and participants will learn:
- Why Public Education is a critical fire and life safety strategy for progressive fire department
- Who benefits from this type of professional training;
- What’s available in the Expert Network Academy;
- How to use the ENA and access the FREE resources for public education programming in local communities; and
- Where to go within the Academy for information and professional advice.
- The speakers for the webinar include: Meri-K Appy, President, Home Safety Council, Chief Dennis Compton, Ret. Fire Chief, Mesa, Arizona and Chairman of the Board, Home Safety Council, Mark W. Light, CAE, Chief Executive Officer of the International Association of Fire Chiefs and Peg Carson, Carson Associates and educational consultant for the HSC Expert Network.
To register for the event go to https://go.bluevolt.com/Autoenrollment.aspx?ID=enacademyintroduction.
If you unable to attend the live event, click HERE to watch the archived presentation.
Dayna, Tango and Siren