Our mission is to provide tools that improve on-scene organization, maintain safety and accountability, and simplify overall scene operations to assist the Incident Commander in managing small or large-scale incidents and/or training evolutions.
- Ensure that an organized Incident Management System is implemented.
- Ensure that common terminology is utilized.
- Ensure that sufficient personnel and resources are dispatched.
- Ensure that all positions are filled by qualified individuals.
- Ensure that the accountability system is utilized.
- Ensure that critical time limits are not exceeded.
- Provide the Incident Commander with a checklist to assist with scene management.
- Provide a systematic method of identifying key personnel.
- Clarify chain-of-command.
- Ensure that critical elements are not overlooked by utilizing our detailed checklists.
- 18024 72nd Ave. S.
- Kent, WA 98032
- Phone: 425-251-1670
- Toll Free: 866-371-1670
- Fax: 425-251-1894
- Website: http://www.IMSAlliance.com
Want to know more about IMS Alliance Get Info Now