The Firehouse iPad app launches Nov.15, 2011.
This fire industry app organizes content, social media tabs, short films, video, images and product information. For viewing, it creates a visual experience that is easy to navigate and read.
The Firehouse iPad App can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store beginning today with featured updates for registered users and new content presented each edition, each month, and on demand.
The app is sponsored by Rosenbauer and Firehouse Software.
"The Firehouse iPad App is the perfect platform to extend and tailor the Firehouse brand for a new audience of iPad readers," says Patty Maroder, Publisher.
"In the coming months, we will be adding more content, including training videos, as well as other important content pieces that you have come to expect from Firehouse."
Features in the premiere edition include:
- University of Extrication including a ResponderSafety.com video
- Apparatus Showcase featuring the latest new deliveries
- Apparatus Architect -- Cab Design and Seating Arrangement: Where We Have Been and Where We Are Going
- Tom Shand and Michael Wilbur's monthly Apparatus Architects podcast series
- Rapid Intervention Reality
- Detroit's Angel's Night slideshow by Scott LaPrade -- exclusive to the iPad edition