BELLEVUE, Neb. --
A Bellevue firefighter was injured while battling a blaze Monday night in the sub-zero temperatures.
Emergency crews were called to a home on Wilroy Road, just south of Harvell Drive, around 11:20 p.m.
Investigators said a firefighter injured his leg in a fall.
Three people who live in the home made it out safely, firefighters said.
Investigators said they believe a candle on the second floor may have started the fire.
Copyright 2011 by KETV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.