NEVILLE ISLAND, Pa. --
Four houses caught fire on Saturday night in Neville Island.
The houses were all in the 200 block of 4th Street.
A large plume of smoke billowed away from the scene, which was visible from the Channel 11 towercam on the North Side.
Channel 11 News reporter Dave Bondy reported that everyone got out of the houses without injury, but at least one firefighter was treated for a minor injury.
Bondy also learned that a propane tank may have caught fire and spread to another propane tank, leading to the huge fire.
The Salvation Army arrived on the scene shortly after 10 p.m. to help firefighters cope with the heat.
Copyright 2010 by WPXI.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.