DELAVAN, Wis. --
Firefighters in Walworth County were called out to battle a fire at a bar Friday afternoon.
Crews in Delavan responded to Mulligan's Bar on Inlet Shore Drive after 2 p.m., where they found the building engulfed in flames.
Authorities tell WISN 12 News the fire started in the kitchen, then spread quickly to other parts of the bar.
Eight firefighters were hurt in battling the blaze. None of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.
The six-alarm fire took out the entire building that was the former Ralph's Steak House.
"We had a grease fire in the broiler, and I tried to contain it," said Ryan Usher. "We got everyone out real safe, real quick."
Heavy equipment began tearing the bar down before the fire was out.
Copyright 2010 by WISN.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.