Rescue crews extricated a man who was stuck in a South Seattle chimney.
Officers responded to the call around 5:30 p.m. Friday at a home in the 7700 block of Seward Park Avenue South.
Chopper 7 over the home showed firefighters working from the inside to free the man.
The Seattle Fire Department's technical rescue team as well as other fire units were at the scene and were able to get the man out around 6:30 p.m.
He was loaded into a medic unit and police said they plan to question him once they are able to.
There is no word if the man was a homeowner or possibly a burglar.
Copyright 2010 by KIROTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.