Ca. FF Shocked at House Fire

<?xml:namespace prefix = dme />

A California firefighter was shocked Sunday while battling a structure fire at Big Bear Lake

 

He was electrocuted and was transported to Bear Valley Hospital, Big Bear Lake Assistant Fire Chief Mark Mills told Big Bear Grizzly.net.

 There is no word on the firefighter's condition and his identity is not yet being released, reports idicated.

There will be an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) investigation, Mills said.

There were live power lines outside of the residence with tree limbs on the wires, Mills says. The second floor of the structure collapsed into the first floor.

The fire was extinguished from the inside of the structure

Loading