GLEN BURNIE, Md. --
A 2-year-old is fighting to survive after a fire in Glen Burnie.
Dispatchers said the fire broke out at about 10:30 a.m. Sunday at a home in the 100 block of Warwickshire Lane.
Firefighters said a burning pot of food on a stove caused the fire.
Four people were injured, medics said. The 2-year-old was taken to Hopkins Pediatrics with life-threatening injuries.
Fire crews said three others were treated for minor injuries. The victims were listed as an 8-year-old, a 9-year-old and a 19-year-old.
Copyright 2010 by wbaltv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.