Dryer Sparks Fire At Fla. Hospital

ORLANDO, Fla. --


Fire crews were cleaning up part of Florida Hospital Orlando on Wednesday after a fire started in a laundry room.

When fire crews arrived around 4:00am Wednesday, they found a fire had sparked in a dryer in a first-floor laundry room. The crews worked to get the smoke and water out using the loading dock behind the building.

Firefighters were able to get the fire out before it spread and no one had to be evacuated.


Copyright 2009 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.