Trapped Girl Saved From Boston Fire



A Dorchester child was hospitalized Thursday after being trapped in a fast-moving fire.

Firefighters responded to a house at 83 Evans St. at about 5 p.m.

They found a babysitter and two children. One of the children had passed out inside the house.

A firefighter revived the girl after carrying her out. Their ages and conditions are not known.

NewsCenter 5 and will have more information as it becomes available.


Copyright 2009 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.