Firefighter Injured In Boston Fire

BOSTON --

A two-alarm fire damaged a triple decker-home in a congested Dorchester neighborhood and sent one firefighter to the hospital Saturday morning.

The fire, which happened at 39 St. Margarets St., was caused by a clothes dryer, the Boston Fire Department said.

A firefighter was treated at a local hospital with injuries caused by a fall inside the building. He is expected to be released Saturday.

None of the four adults living inside the building were injured.

Damages to the building are estimated at $350,000, Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald said.

Loading