A house fire sends two people to the hospital, including a Milwaukee firefighter.
The fire department said the fire started on the second floor of the home near 18th and Wright streets after midnight Tuesday.
One man was treated for smoke inhalation and a firefighter twisted his ankle.
Investigators said candles started the fire.
They said the building had been without electricity for about two weeks and there were no smoke detectors in the home.
Copyright 2009 by WISN.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.