Four people escaped a fire that destroyed two units at a condominium complex near Bothell early Friday morning, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.
The fire erupted at about 1 a.m. at the Wild Glen Apartments in the 9900 block of Northeast 144th Lane.
Firefighters knocked out windows and tore through walls to get to the flames and hot spots.
"The flames were going through the roof in the back," said Claudette Seth, a resident who said she grabbed a bathrobe and made a quick exit.
Video: Eastside Condos Go Up In Flames
The fire started in a bottom floor unit and spread to the top.
"It took us about 30 minutes to get the fire totally under control because it got into the attic spaces," said Jack Henderson, Deputy Chief of the Kirkland Fire Department.
A pet rabbit that was feared lost in the fire was found alive.
Firefighters said the cause was accidental. There was no immediate word on a damage estimate.