Residents at an apartment complex in Sandy Springs are back home this Saturday.
Friday night, authorities evacuated 35 to 40 units at the Stratford Apartments on Glenridge Drive after discovering a potential meth lab inside one of the units.
Firefighters made the discovery after a small fire in the unit.
They said they smelled the strong odor of a toxic chemical often used to make methamphetamine.
They called police who found containers with what they believe to be several pounds of meth.
Firefighters also said they saw a man running from the scene.
Police are trying to determine who the man is and if he had anything to do with the meth lab.
News stories provided by third parties are not edited by "Site Publication" staff. For suggestions and comments, please click the Contact link at the bottom of this page.