Firefighters Rescue Dog In Massacusetts Blaze

The house sustained major smoke and heat damage, authorities said.


A Winston-Salem house was damaged Monday morning by fire.

5319996_240X180.jpg

The fire happened in the 500 block of Polo Road a little before 7 a.m., authorities said.

There were no injuries reported. Firefighters said they had to rescue a family dog, which is now safe with the family.

The house sustained major smoke and heat damage, authorities said.

Copyright 2005 by WXII12.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.