One man remains in critical condition after catching fire Sunday night.
A police officer in Coraopolis saw the man running from his home along Elm Alley at about 1 a.m.
The victim apparently had gotten too close to a kerosene lamp.
Firefighters said the man's legs were ablaze when they saw him.
The fire started in a storage area above a garage.
The victim is being treated at Mercy Hospital.
His name has not been released.
The fire is believed to have been an accident.
The Allegheny County fire marshal is investigating.
Copyright 2005 by . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.