The cover of the February edition of the Firehouse Tablet edition for the iPad.
Allen W. Baldwin shared some lessons from a recent disaster deployment. His article includes an interactive checklist.
Jeff Shupe's article about new and old ways for fire attack.
This month's fire photography portfolio comes from Mike Meadows, who has been photographing fires around Los Angeles for almost 40 years.
The February edition of the Firehouse Tablet iPad App is now available for download.
This month's features include:
- An article by Jeff Shupe on the debate whether firefighters should attack fires from the burning or unburned side of the structure
- Allen W. Baldwin shares a list of necessities, including an interactive checklist, that responders should have in case of a deployment
- Details and photos of a three-alarm fire that ripped through a building on a California high school campus
- Dr. Richard B. Gasaway shares 10 tips on how leaders can set good examples for their teams
- A fire photographer's portfolio from photographer Mike Meadows, who has covered Los Angeles for almost 40 years
- And more...