The February edition of the Firehouse Tablet iPad App is now available for download.
This month's features include:
- An article by Jeff Shupe on the debate whether firefighters should attack fires from the burning or unburned side of the structure
- Allen W. Baldwin shares a list of necessities, including an interactive checklist, that responders should have in case of a deployment
- Details and photos of a three-alarm fire that ripped through a building on a California high school campus
- Dr. Richard B. Gasaway shares 10 tips on how leaders can set good examples for their teams
- A fire photographer's portfolio from photographer Mike Meadows, who has covered Los Angeles for almost 40 years
- And more...
Grab your iPad and download the award winning Firehouse App or the February edition.