The April edition of the Firehouse Limited Edition Tablet App is now available for download.
You can access the app edition with the iPad and select Android devices, including:: Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and the Nexus.
- The introduction of a new "Views From the Jumpseat" column by Firehouse.com blogger/author Ryan Pennington. This month he looks at the need for a well-rounded firefighter and shares some tips for engine and truck firefighters.
- Allen Baldwin's "First Due" series examines the use of software and apps to obtain a better view of the fireground.
- This month's "10 Tips" feature by Dr. Richard Gasaway focuses on how firefighters can love their work.
- A fire photographer's portfolio from Craig Allyn Rose in the Silicon Valley.
- Las Vegas Fire's Public Education & Information Officer Timothy R. Szymanski shares the importance of the fire department providing incident photos to the media.
- Also, the Firehouse Monthly Quiz, Firehouse App Depot and more.