On December 16, 2005, crews responded to a structure fire in San Juan County, New Mexico on County Road, located east of Bloomfield in Northwest New Mexico.
Firefighters from the area responded to this Mobile Home fire. The first mobile home caught fire, then the second. No one was inside either home at the time of the fire, which occurred around 12am.
Investigators believe that a chimney from a wood burning stove may have got too hot for the area surrounding the chimney, and also may have been installed wrong.