Structure Fire in Dugspur, Virginia

Members of the Hillsville Volunteer Fire Department and Laurel Fork Volunteer Fire Department responded to a call at the Nesters School Road Home of Paul Mabry in Dugspur, Virginia at approximately 3:30 am.

According to Donnie Spangler of the Hillsville Fire Department, Mabry's single-wide home was a total loss. Spangler said the house was fully consumed when firefighters arrived at the scene. Spangler said that Mabry was at home with his wife when the fire started.

The cause of the fire was a wood stove that had just been installed.

No one was injured in the fire.

Loading