Colorado Crews Handle Grease Fire

The Falcon, Col. Fire Department was dispatched to a house fire at around 4:45 p.m. on Sept. 16.

Crews worked quickly to contain a grease fire that began in the kitchen of the house.

An entry team prepared to go into the house on the ready alpha side.

 Other crews were given assignments of RIT. 

The initial attack team quickly gained entry with heavy and deteriorating smoke conditions. They backed out and went around to the rear of the house. 

There, they were met with heavy smoke and flames.  

The fire was quickly contained. The house sustained  smoke damage.

Crews from Black Forest Fire Department assisted.