The Community Volunteer Fire Department responded to a house explosion in Fort Bend County on July 3 at about 11 p.m. By the time firefighters arrived, the house was engulfed in flames.
According to myfoxhouston.com, firefighters were able to quickly get the fire under control. No one was home at the time of the fire.
"As soon as we walked out, there was an explosion," a resident told the television station. "Either a propane tank or a four-wheeler, by the time we got down there the whole garage was in flames, and it's pretty much burned down to the ground."
There were no injuries in the incident. The house is reported to be a total loss.