California Blaze Causes Electrical Hazard

The home was a total loss


Firefighters in Rialto, Calif. battled an early morning garage fire which extended into the home's living quarters.

The home's electrical service had been burned through, causing the line from the pole to drop into the swimming pool.

A life hazard zone was established around the pool area with three horizontal flagging barriers until utility could be connected.

A total of 18 personnel helped battle the blaze. Equipment included three engine companies, one truck company, one breathing support unit,

The house was considered a total loss after the fire. Seven occupants were displaced.