House Burns in New York

On Monday March 26, the Latham Fire department, an engine from Maplewood Fire department and a FAST from Shaker Road Loudonville Fire department were dispatched for a structure fire at 1 Belmore Ave. Firefighters found the house fully involved.

Personnel from Engines 416 and 422 established a water supply, and went into master stream operations at the A-Alpha side of the structure.

Due to the extensive damage to the structure no firefighters were allowed inside the house. A wood stove is believed to have sparked the blaze.