On Oct. 2 a three-alarm fire, caused on an electrical malfunction, burned through a business in Bird In Hand.
Bird In Hand Fire Company crews found heavy smoke and fire showing from B&B Structures, a 60- by 300-foot structure on Gibbons Road.
Since this is a non-hydrant area, tankers from 12 area departments where called to the scene.
A total of three alarms were sounded, brining a total of 10 engines, eight tankers, one tanker and one quint responded to the fire.
Crews remained on scene for five hours.