Photo Story: Home in Detroit's Histroric District Burns

A large three-story home in Detroit's historic Palmer Park neighborhood burned to the ground on Jan. 10.

First due companies were greeted with heavy fire through the roof, and a second alarm was struck shortly after the arrival of Chief 8.

Firefighters worked throughout the night to contain this blaze,.

It is believed that a faulty space heater is the cause of the fire.

No injuries were reported and all occupants of the home were evacuated safely.

Units on scene: E-44/56/30/35/40 L-18/17/26 SQD-5/4 CH-8/5 Senior Chief 201?

Loading